MilkSource Genetics is Red & White Premier Exhibitor, Seisme wins Grand Red & White honor at WDE 2012
KAUKAUNA, Wis. (Oct. 8, 2012) – MilkSource Genetics was named the Premier Red & White Exhibitor and its prized cow, Blondin Redman Seisme-Red earned the honor as Grand Champion Red & White Female to highlight World Dairy Expo 2012 in Madison, Wis.
Seisme also was honored for Best Udder in the Red & White show, while a number of other MilkSource Genetics cattle also earned recognition at WDE 2012.
Other highlights for MSG in the Red & White show:
- Paulo-Bro-Sp Shar-Red, Second Senior Three Year Old & Best Udder, HM Intermediate Champion
- Dupasquier Contender Whitny-Red, Second Junior Three Year Old & Best Udder
- Valleyriver Jup Rudy-Red, Third Senior Three Year Old
- Synergy Absolute Surprise-Red, Sixth Junior Two Year Old
MSG highlights in the Black & White show:
- RF Goldwyn Halona (full sister to WDE 2012 Supreme Champion Hailey), Fifth Senior 3 year old
- Blondin Minister Soulie, Eighth Senior 3 Year Old
- Luck-E-Dundee Jenna, Sixth Aged Cow
“We are honored to be selected as Premier Exhibitor in the Red and White category by the World Dairy Expo judges,” said MilkSource Genetics partner Jim Ostrom. “With so many outstanding exhibitors from throughout the world taking part, we are humbled to be selected.”
Ostrom also said, “We are extremely proud to have Seisme named Grand Champion Red and White Female. She is an amazing cow.”