Ecosystem and Wildlife Protection
Preservation and Protection
Conservation and farming go hand in hand.
Keys to Ecosystem and Wildlife Protection
- Preserve thousands of acres of wildlife habitat
- Installing grass strips by waterways
- Thousands of acres of alfalfa feed deer in winter
- Harvest grass annually for hay
- 50 acres under FSA and NRCS reserve program standards
- Nature-friendly planting techniques
- 13,700 acres dedicated to farming
- Sustainable harvesting strategies
Protecting and replenishing our planet
“Sustainability” is both a goal and a process. Here are the 10 critical ways to achieve the greenest-possible results.