Superior Animal Treatment and Care
It’s all about the cows
Great herds nurtured by top-quality staff.
Keys to Superior Animal Treatment & Care
- Our cows’ bedding provides optimal cleanliness and comfort
- Automated water troughs are available to cows at all times throughout each free stall
- Cows milked multiple times daily for health and comfort
- Free stall alleys on our dairies are cleaned three times each day for cow health and safety
- Our cows have access to fresh feed 24 hours a day developed with a herd nutritionist
- The feed is pushed up and replenished several times throughout the day
- Our dairies include an on-site hospital and maternity area with 24/7 care
- Cross-ventilation barns as well as fans and misting systems for cow comfort
- Cows’ hooves are trimmed at least twice each year for bovine health
- Our team includes herd health specialists on staff at each dairy 24 hours per day
Protecting and replenishing our planet
“Sustainability” is both a goal and a process. Here are the 10 critical ways to achieve the greenest-possible results.