No compromise on quality
Producing the freshest and safest product.
Keys to Food Safety
- At Milk Source, we believe that cows need a variety of ingredients in their feed in order to meet their full nutritional needs and produce the most milk.
- We house our animals indoors with cooling systems in order to keep them comfortable and producing abundant, safe milk.
- Our calves are vaccinated soon after birth and separated from the mature cows in order to prevent infections as calves are not born with strong immune systems.
- All milk and meat from the farms are tested for pathogens prior to processing to ensure food safety
- If one of our cows becomes ill, they are immediately treated in our on-site hospitals, just like a human would receive medicine when they are sick. Sick cows are not milked with the rest of the herd. Their milk is kept separate and is not for human consumption.
Protecting and replenishing our planet
“Sustainability” is both a goal and a process. Here are the 10 critical ways to achieve the greenest-possible results.